We help fund local development projects all across Jamaica, including agriculture, education, environmental protection, water resource conservation and public health awareness.
Community of Friends
We draw on a network of activists, returned Peace Corps Volunteers, and Jamaican diaspora to enhance community leaders and volunteers working to improve every day life.
ANYONE CAN JOIN
We welcome everyone with a passion for Jamaica and its people. Join as a member and support us on a yearly basis. We will keep you informed of our activities and offer exciting opportunities to get involved.
NOW ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
This form will subscribe you to our non-member newsletter
Friends of Jamaica was established by Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCVs) who served in the country of Jamaica, West Indies. They were joined by their Jamaican friends and family and now we have members in the US, Jamaica, and Africa. Membership is open to all who support our mission. FOJ is a registered affiliate group of the National Peace Corps Association.
- Kenneth Lim, President
- John Riley Barnacastle, Vice President
- Ethan Ellestad, Interim Secretary
- Chris Robinson, Treasurer
- Indi Mclymont, Communications
- BenJee Cascio, Membership
- Anika Smith, Grants
- Cudjoe Bennett, Member at Large
- Andrea Tehan Carnes, Past President
- David Ingleman, Immediate Past President
- Adam Rhoads, Member at Large
- William Shagoury, Honorary Director
- Alicia Stern, Regional Membership Chair (NYC)